DR 900VX QCA9880 Reference XB140 design miniPCIe Dual Band module, 802.11ac, 2,4/5GHz, 3×3 MIMO, 3,3V, 3*ufl, Wallys/FCC,CE, IC
Wallys Communications (Suzhou ) Co., LTD http://www.wallystech.com
Founded in 2010, Wallys is mainly engaged in the research and development and production of wireless communication products, providing OEM/ODM/JDM services for customers.
Equipment and capacity: The company has 4 SMT production lines, 2 wave welders and
manual welding lines, and 2 test assembly lines, with an annual production capacity of
10 million PCS.
Welcome to email us for any project or question about RF and embedded systems
Moreover, we can also do FCC and CE certification related to wireless communication products for you. There is a better price for certification in China.
BY:Wallys Communications (Suzhou ) Co., LTD
802.11AC 2.4 / 5GHZ MINIPCIE 3*3 MIMO DUAL BAND HIGH POWER RADIO MODULE
Product Description: DR900VX based on QCA9880 chipset is an enterprise wireless module integrated with 3×3 5G high power Radio module and 3×3 2.4G high power Radio module designed specifically to provide users with mobile access to high-bandwidth video streaming, voice, and data transmission for office and challenging RF environment in factories, warehouses establishment.
The DR900VX is an IEEE 802.11ac wireless adapter that operates in 2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz bands, available in PCIe mini card form factor. Featuring QCA9880 chipset, the DR900VX dramatically increases the overall throughput up to 1,3Gbps with 9 x 9 MIMO technique. Leveraging the revolutionary 11ac technology, DR900VX sets a new benchmark in throughput and range, making it ideal for consumer and enterprise applications, such as video, voice and data transmission. The DR900VX is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n and fully supports industry standards compliant security. CE+FCC certified.
DUAL BAND 3×3 MIMO 802.11AC WAVE 1 MODULE
· Qualcomm-Atheros QCA9880 v2
· improved XB140 Reference Design
· 2.4GHz max 24dBm & 5GHz max 25dBm output power
· IEEE 802.11ac compliant & backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
· 3X3 MIMO Technology & up to 1,3Gbps
· MiniPCI Express 1.1 interface, 3,3V
· Designed for higher volume of clients & loads.
· CE RED and FCC certified and full test reports available!
· Support the Frequency 4920MHz~4980MHz
· RoHS compliance ensure a high level protection of human health and the environment from risks that can be posed by chemicals
· Supports Spatial Multiplexing, Cyclic-Delay Diversity (CDD), Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) Codes, Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC), Space Time Block Code (STBC)
· Supports IEEE 802.11d, e, h, i, k, r, v time stamp, and w standards
· Supports Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
· Cards are individually calibrated for Quality Assurance