MedChemExpress has an immediate opening for Sales Representative. This is a full time position with career advancement opportunities within the company. You must be available to work from Monday to Friday and willing to travel. You must be legally working in below areas.
MedChemExpress is a renowned globally company in the chemicals and biochemicals research market specializing in the development of novel life-science reagents, reference compounds, APIs and natural compounds, and MedChemExpress is rapidly expanding its sales team in below areas to further develop more customers.
1. Ability to work independently to achieve sales growth and reach sales target for the MedChemExpress product line in your sales area.
2. Promote MedChemExpress brand and products in the responsible sales area.
3. Ability to interact well with customers and maintain good customer relationships, visit customers regularly, develop new customers, being professional and courteous.
4. Ability to professionally receive customer calls, chats and emails regarding orders and technical questions.
5. Ability to communicate accurate information regarding products, prices, product availability, and current promotions to customers.
6. Ability to work as an effective team player to ensure the highest level of efficiency and success for the team.
7. Cooperate with BD manager and marketing manager to participate in product branding and marketing events.
8. Ability to collect local market and industry information, do market research and share with the team to help with marketing strategies and plans.
9. Excellent business communications skills (verbal, written, presentation), organizational skills and computer skills.
10. Capacity to monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads for new audiences.
11. Accept customer inquiries and build customer files; follow up order processing and delivery; provide after-sale service.
12. Attend exhibitions, scientific conference, trade shows; develop marketing campaign; collect customer information.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in life science, Bioscience, Biology, Pharmacy, chemistry, drug chemistry, biochemistry and related disciplines.
2. Familiarity with biological or biomedical or biochemical or pharmaceutical industry, at least one year of relevant working experience (Preferred).
3. Willing to engage in sales work; can withstand certain work pressure.
4. Friendly and talkative, open-minded, strong sense of responsibility.
5. Good communication skills, ambition, strong customer service awareness.
6. Fluent in English and local language, both oral and written. Mandarin Chinese is advantageous.
7. High level of self-motivation and perseverance.
What you will get in return
1. A full support from local based MedChemExpress team.
2. Comprehensive sales training program offered.
3. Basic salary plus sales commission; Uncapped earning potential.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to apply for this position (MS Word or pdf files).
Related keywords: sales, sales representative, sales consultant
Company’s website: www.medchemexpress.com
Send Resume to: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org